We take pride in our established methods and practices for training our customers in different levels of operating ONEX RF Sealers and Catheter Forming Systems. Based on the level of education:
1. Operators - learn the basics of Radio Frequency and safety when operating RF Sealers.
2. Engineers - learn the basic formulas, how the load impedance can change the frequency and how to reduce the reflected power.
3. Designers - learn the basics of RF power distribution. How to design the dies to minimize the enery losses.
ONEX offers training seminars based on customer request. Through our seminars, we have helped numerous customers to optimize their sealing processes. We also introduce to new technologies that eliminate the reliance on "Tribal Knolwedge" and gives them the ability to graphically plot and measure each seal cycle.
- RF Sealing Technology and operating principles
- RF Welding Safety requirements and implementation
- RF power distribution and die design principles
- RF Tip forming systems and applications