Advantages of ONEX RF Catheter Tip Formers Vs. Old Style Tip Formers
Catheter Tip Forming takes a quantum leap forward with ONEX RF's computerized process control.
Greater Process Control: The ONEX RF's catheter tipping systems overcome common problems and mistakes, including process inconsistency, difficult changeovers and variations. ONEX RF Tip Formers enable operators to adjust the heat zone on the die to heat and melt the catheter where its needed.
Easy Touch-Screen Operation: A 6.5" color touch screen is used to control the system. The Touch-Screen allows the operator to view station data, set system parameters or upload saved programs.
The Fastest Changeovers in the World: Our patent pending designs allow operators to complete changeovers in just in 3-5 minutes without the use of wrenches or special tools. After die and clamp setup, simply input the parameters for the new process, or select a stored program, that's it!
Faster Validation: You can validate new process and be in production while competitor is slowly working through the establishing the constantly changing process parameters. ONEX RF records the actual position of the coil and stroke so, there's no guesswork required.
Online Support: ONEX RF's PC based controls allow for fast access to online support and process setup.
• Flex-Tipper - Robotic Tip Forming Station
• Catheter Print-Cut Station
- Auto Screen - Displays process information and critical messages.
- Manual Screen - Is used for manual operation of selected stations.
- Setup Screen - - Is used for setting up process parameters.
- Maintenance Screen - Displays the I/O status and scheduled maintenance.
- Alarms Screen - Used mainly to show the alarm log.
- ONEX RF Support - Connects the system to ONEX RF for online support and troubleshooting (internet access is required).
RF TIP FORMING APPLICATIONS
RF TIP FORMING MACHINES