ONEX RF has developed new soft tip welding system. The system uses an air servo cylinder which allows the operator to load materials onto the mandrel and place it onto the shuttle. The shuttle is programmed to insert the catheter to a set location inside the die and after heating the material it presses further to bond the soft tip to the shaft.
The STB-807-LX Soft Tip Bonding (welding) system comes with unique features such as:
Complete Operator Control
- The Control system comes with 2 operating modes
- Time and Power Temperature (Dies with TC)
- Password protected recipes
- The system occupies 12" x 24" space
- The coil is air cooled and no water is required
- We also offer die cassettes that are cooled by water to reduce the cooling cycle time.
Soft Tip Bonding Station
Compressed Air Pressure
ISO 13849-1 / OSHA
UL or CE (Per Request)